1. Enter the following URL in your browser’s address bar: go.schoolmessenger.com
2. Click SIGN UP on the menu.
Important: If you already have an email address that the school has on record, use this email address when you sign up.
3. Enter your email address, your location and a password.
Your password must contain have at least:
1 lowercase letter
1 uppercase letter
You will be sent an email at the email address provided. Click the link in the email to verify your account. A new page will open on your browser.
Note: the link in the email is only valid for 24 hours. If you don’t click on it and log into the SchoolMessenger app within that time period, it will expire and be of no further use. You will have to restart the registration process and have a new email sent to you with a renewed link.
Your user type determines which messages you receive and how you receive them.
· If you are a school-affiliated user, your school admin would have entered your email address into their system. As your information is registered in the school or district records, you will receive all the messages you have subscribed to receive from the school. You must use this same email address in creating your SchoolMessenger App account.
Your school’s district admin will conﬁgure your message settings and what features you will see when you log in.
· If you are a general user, you can still participate in any of the SchoolMessenger App groups that you have been invited to participate in, but you will not, of course, receive Broadcasts from the school or district.
Jump to the next topic: Log In