Important: Only those features that you have been granted access to will display. Parents and student users who require assistance should contact their school or district.
The SchoolMessenger app allows schools and school districts to inform you about school-related emergencies, school closures, attendance or other school-related issues.
Once you've created your account, we'll automatically link the records associated with your email address. You can then:
· View the records associated with your account - student, staff, parent records.
· Review the last 30 days-worth of messages for all your associated records.
· View your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
Depending on your district’s settings, you’ll be able to:
· Receive teacher-sent messages from groups automatically associated with your account or groups you’ve joined manually.
· Join groups with generated codes provided to you by a teacher.
For schools subscribing to SchoolMessenger’s SafeArrival system, parents have the ability to report planned absences, late arrivals, early departures to the school in advance.
For schools subscribing to SchoolMessenger’s Plus Data system, parents have the ability to view student grades, lunch balance data, class and bus schedules, etc.
You will find all of these messages in an easily-accessible inbox. If you are associated with students in different schools or districts, all matching records will be linked to your account. With flexible preference controls, most kinds of communication can be configured to be accessed exclusively via the SchoolMessenger app.
· Click here to open a PDF version of this help.
· Click here for the PDF version of this help for mobile.
Jump to the next topic: When you first sign in...